Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 11:37   Link #1576
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Verse 10: So now their plans are finally coming to fruition?

Finally, we're back after a week of hiatus.

Basically, it impacted me how much the Merchants Guild responded to the possibility of the landowners and the nobles considering at freeing up the serfs.

I'm mean what I try to say is that the Merchants Guild thought up of a new alternative to save and increase fortunes, and to the landowners, nobles, and kings of the other Central Nations who signed with the purchase agreements followed the example.
Cornering the markets, stimulate the buyers and sellers that the prices are increasing not that the prices are really going up but the stratagem worked.

The farmers are concerned and want to be safe, if the supply is running out of stock.

The people are left impoverished without food at Central so they go to the Southern Nations to buy food, knowing full well that prices have not risen, but the problem is that the demand of people wanting to buy what they need exceedingly overcomes the supply of crops that the Southern Nations can produce.
The ratio is disproportionate, the Central Lords are getting filthy richer by buying and saving, and the economy in the Southern Nations will topple.

How the South responded to the inminent economic crisis by levying taxes on the purchased goods to protect their crops, however, they would likely played to which the Merchant anticipated a declaration of war issued by the Central Nations and the Church.
Of course, their plan is to ruin the Southern Nations in order to reestablish their authority again over that land, and, hence, monopolize the business, productivity, and the people.

People are made richer when they do and produce things by themselves, and this is possible with the proper education, acquiring the proper tools, and the rest is up to them using their willpower and attitude to go forward.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote