View Single Post
Old 2011-06-30, 03:07   Link #137
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
And did I mentioned I really really hate the grinding just so I get the +5 modifier at level up?

I cant play with vanilla level up system. In MW, i go for GCD, in OB, right now, I'm using ROM, so its similar to Realistic Leveling. You are what you do... Shoot fireball, your willpower increase, smooth talk all beauty, your personality increase.. automatically. No messing up with leveling page.

I prolly wait for similar mod in Skyrim if they dont change the leveling system.
You don't know what is the new Skyrim system?

The new system is that you get exp from increasing your skills directly. When you gained enough exp from skill increases you level up and pick a perk. You also get a choice between raising health, mana, or stamina per level-up.

The amount of exp you get for skill increases is based on how many skill points you already got in that skill; if you raise a low level skill, the exp gain is low. If you raise a skill from 99 to 100, you get a big exp boost. The aim in the game is to stop metagaming and just let you play naturally.

No +5 modifier rubbish, thankfully.