View Single Post
Old 2011-01-30, 18:50   Link #2049
Stefkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Anyone thought it was funny that Keito's song was in zero time while Keito was in zero time? First time that happen for the maidens.
Keito appears on screen 2 minutes after the song finishes.She says in the previous episode that there aren't many in the Crux who are skilled enough to display their mark and resist getting pulled into Zero Time. Perhaps she is strong enough and resisted so that she could finish the song before others saw her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Spoiler for Episode 17:
It appeared in episode 4, the neck brace thing around the girl who was unconscious piloting the cybody had the same mark as Madoka's. Perhaps Keito's power is related, something like being able to let others pilot Cybodies regardless if they have a mark or not.

I was trying to think of a reason why Keito would join the Crux and why she would stay there knowing that Head knows she is a maiden. She must be working with him for something. Perhaps the person in the hospital is related to Keito in some way, if the person is trapped in Zero Time (based on my thoughts earlier) then breaking all the seals is the only way to free the person.
Or if what I said about Keito's power is true then this person in the hospital might have piloted Samekh and fallen into a coma.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote