View Single Post
Old 2006-04-06, 07:40   Link #92
Sweet_Chinkz

My thoughts on possible pairings:

Ichigo x Rukia: They have a big possibly of getting together in the future, as they are first male and female lead in Bleach. I mean Ichigo went all the way to SS to save her didn’t he?

Renji x Rukia: I think Renji cares for Rukia very much since they grew up and joined Death God School together. But I don’t see these two getting together (they would make a cute couple though), even though a lot of people out there are fans of this possible pairing. I see it as Renji likes Rukia but I don’t see Rukia returning it back as there’s also Ichigo in the picture. It will prob end up in a love triangle between Ichigo x Rukia x Renji.

Ichigo x Inoue: Ah I don’t see these two pairing up either. Its very much one sided that Inoue obviously has a crush on Ichigo but nothing more will come off it. She prob knows that she and Ichigo can never hook up as there’s obviously Rukia in the picture. Remember when she asked Rukia if she was going out with Ichigo when they were in school in the real world? She didn’t look at all jealous when she asked, so she prob knows its only a crush that will go nowhere.

Ishida x Inoue: I would like these two to get together, I wouldn’t really mind cos you can see that Ishida has a lil crush on her. Like everytime he blushes after she thanks or compliments him. Haha.

Ishida x Nemu: I would love these two get together somehow. I just love the way they met. I don’t know why there aren’t more people mentioning these two as their favourite or possible pairing. I mean they would so suit each other in terms of looks and personality. I mean they are both quiet and in some sense secretive. If only they can somehow pair up in the future, but some1 did point out that it could be a challenge as Ishida is a Quincy and Nemu is a Death God who is the daughter to Mayuri who prob killed Ishida’s grandfather in one of his twisted experiments. But fingers crossed for them… =)

Hitsugaya x Hinamori: Oh my gosh! This is ultimate favourite couple! It’s so plain to see that Hitsu likes Hinamori very much. The lengths he went to to protect her is so heartwarming. Like the way he went to Ichimaru first and when Hina showed up and he told her to step back so he can defeat Ichimaru for her, ah that was so sweet. He’s so so so cute and would seriously match with Hina. I mean he’s always trying to protect her, and the way he’s ready to kill any1 that even hurts her is so sweet. I swear they have to pair up in the future, if they don’t I would be so disappointed man. No not just me but a whole load of people will be very disappointed.

Hitsugaya x Matsumoto: Ah this pairing will never happen, as I believe Hitsu likes Hinamori a lot and prob for a very long time as well. While Hitsu likes Hina, Matsumoto seems to like Ichimaru even though she prob knows she shouldn’t, but they do have a deep history together that we don’t really know about apart from the fact that he did save her from starvation. Anyways back to Hitsu and Matsu, I just truly believe they have an exceptionally good Captain and Vice Captain relationship where they fully trust and respect each other. And while Matsu is so so lazy at her job, Hitsu tolerates it which shows what a good Captain he is. Plus the age difference between the two is a big issue. He’s still a kid while Matsu is a fully erm… developed. Haha. He’s much more suited to Hina where the age difference looks like its only prob a yr or two.