View Single Post
Old 2011-11-17, 13:18   Link #63
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
I have a feeling that no matter what Kubo does, the people of Animesuki forums will never be satisfied:P There's always something to complain about.

What would you guys have done then if you were Kubo? (Maybe i should make a thread like that..)
Hah, I actually thought about that a while back. I wouldn't have gone back as far as Haak, but just to around the Ulquiorra fight. In short, I would've changed some minor details starting there, shortened the Fake Karakura battle greatly, not had Aizen be so hax so it was was possible for him to have to retreat, had Ulqy's words about Orihime being "one of them now" actually lead to something, then I would've had a few smaller story and world-building arcs leading up to a final arc in heaven, or whatever the dimension is called where the Zero squad and soul king are.

Basically I would've not ignored the various plot threads that have been dropped by now. I realize that I have the advantage of hindsight, so maybe it's a little unfair, but I do think Kubo dropped the ball on multiple things.