Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 14:21   Link #2333
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
@Undertaker..you referred to me as a "he" back in one of your comment explaining AKB past..I'm a girl..

Yeah Chieri seem to idolize Yuko so it's possible but from what I seen, the past Yuko seem to be more upbeat girls. I think personality have to come into play with this. I can't see a Sayaka that's girly. Chieri seem to give off a Yukirin vibe for me..She's calm, mannered. She's princess-ish since she is an oujosama and her dad is rich.
Sorry, quick fingers.

But yeah I also think Yukirin is a better fit for Chieri if I have to pick a member form AKB.

Personally I would perfer her to succeed Matsui Rena, considering the fact that we still don't know which names are available for succession and which roster the succession is based on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Megu will be the next Yukirin. Her friendship with Sae is the hint. Besides that girl really needs something good happening to her after getting screwed in Lancastar.

I don't know, it's a possibility, but Sae is friendly with just about everyone. While the Yukirin-Sae relation in real life was more of Yukirin got enamored by Sae, I don't think it was that definitive. I mean if Lovetan is a possibility, then there are many possibility with members who's want wanted some love from Sae....

The problem with Megu is that there isn't much focus on her other then that she works hard for her generation, by her look of having twin-tails, outside of Mayuyu, Sato Amina is the most prominent members and was a first gen trainee (4th overall) who was known to remember every single song for all the stage just so she can increase her appearances.

Of course, all these assumption are basing on the premises that none of the current successor being replaced....