View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 00:47   Link #928
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Reset comes every Friday I believe? Also, does anyone know a good wvw weapon combo for warrior? I'm trying Sword/Axe + Greatsword for mass clearing.
Got up to 25 kills for the day, woot.

Damn its slow. I went WvW only once before and managed like 40 kills in a couple hours so didn't think would be hard to get monthly. But dang I sure need a reset or else this takes forever playing 2 dead servers.

That sounds like a good combination though for your warrior. Obviously keep a longbow in your inventory when you think it may come handy. But the axe off-hand is the best by far imo, and I like the swords first three moves better than the axe's or maces.

And you can never go wrong with a greatsword, it is just too good.

The longbow though I recomend having on hand cause its F1 move is amazing and the 3 is also very powerful and aoe. Not to mention its 5 is a pinning move.

I am going to use the same weapons as you, but as I said have a longbow on hand in case a situation comes around that I feel it would be better served than one of the others. Sadly this has to be decided before fighting starts. Wish you could swap 3 weapon sets, lol. Especially theifs. I mean I should be able to easily have 2 daggers, a pistol and short bow on my person. thus swapping between dual daggers, dagger/pistol and swort bow. Heck the size of thief weapons you could easily hold every weapon. a sword, 2 daggers, short bow and dual daggers. hell the outfits show like 10 daggers on them, lol.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote