View Single Post
Old 2012-01-26, 17:29   Link #1
NeoSam

New manga/anime/light novel magazines, comic imprints, light novel labels, and more..

As I mentioned here, the new announced series of threads continues with this one

This thread is for the announcement of new upcoming Japanese manga magazines, manga anthologies, anime magazines, bishoujo gaming magazines, BL gaming magazines, Web & digital manga/light novel magazines, Web and digital manga/light novel sites, Mobile manga/light novel sites.

This is not a thread for mentioning/announcing upcoming Japanese manga and light novel volumes, there's already a thread for this: New Japanese Releases (manga and light novels).

Why start this kind of thread now and not years ago? well, its lots of hard work, even much much more harder that keeping up with new anime announcements..., just keep up with this thread, and you might go like this after a while

Thread rules:

==============================================

* Only mention new upcoming manga/anime/light novel magazines and anthologies (read second rule about anthologies), comic imprints, light novel labels, bishoujo gaming magazines, BL gaming magazines, Web & digital manga/light novel magazines, Web and digital manga/light novel sites, Mobile manga/light novel sites.

* For manga/light novel anthologies, please only mention those that are ongoing anthologies, since there are lots of anthologies that are 1 issue only anthologies (they aren't continued for a second issue), you can only mention anthologies that are ongoing (runs for at least 2 issues), if you are not sure if an anthology will continue for at least another issue, please wait till the second issue is announced to announce/mention it here.

* For web/digital manga magazine/sites, please announce upcoming new sites that will start publishing/issuing web/digital manga volumes and/or web/digital manga magazines. In other words don't come here to post something like "ahh ebookjapan sells digital manga", OMG I know that it sells e-books versions of already released manga volumes No this isn't the idea of new web & digital manga magazines, something along the lines of Age Premium and Web Comic Gekkin, applies here. The same principle applies with mobile manga sites (don't mention mobile manga sites that serve already released manga tankoubon for the mobile).

* Manga/light novel mooks are also acceptable

* Don't mention upcoming releases of manga and light novel volumes, there's already a thread for this: New Japanese Releases (manga and light novels)

* If the content of a magazine/anthology/imprint/label/webcomic/e-book (in other words of any of the above mentioned announcements) is an adult content, please mention so in the first line of your post in bold (something along the lines: "This post contains adult content/links").

==============================================

This mini-thread project, whcih I mentioned here, is more like a major kick-ass project

Being a ComiPedian myself, I have to keep up with such news, and I thought it could also be fun to inform the people in this forum about them.

Such a thread for trying to keep up with manga magazines has a long history for me, and it goes back to a thread in manganews, continues in ComiPress, and now also jumps to this forum.

Anyway, hopefully you'll like this thread as I am happy to finally start it in this forum