View Single Post
Old 2014-10-29, 08:46   Link #14
Artful_Dodger

I've got to say I'm pleasantly suprised; I didn't expect it the fight to end this way. I think this is one of the best ways to end things; especially with their injuries, I thought that was well written. Sasuke finally speaks his mind and you can see a look of relief on his face since he has nothing left and finally lets it all out. Naruto is the same funny Naruto, and I like how he yells at Sasuke while Sasuke lies there smiling; something we don't see often.

I loved that the fight was short. They were both insanely powerful, and skilled; and to me it seemed the physical battle was a draw; all things considered. Still, Sasuke lost because he isn't strong enough to overpower and defeat Naruto so that he gets his way; it's Naruto who will get his way, he stopped Sasuke from attaining his goal, so he wins.

What really made me laugh in this scene is that Sasuke seemed very calm, serene and accepting of how things have turned out, talking with his eyes closed and such. But then, a few panels later his eyes are open and he says"I might come for your ass again" lol... I imagine in the anime, this scene being shown with calm music, and at that moment you hear the record scratch, lol.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote