View Single Post
Old 2011-10-15, 05:07   Link #62
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Also the way that Masako keeps trying to keep Kanba from getting involve with those men in black is interesting, it sounds like this is somehow hurting Mario but I can't figure out how, is there not enough medicine and she wants it to go to Mario, not Himari? She seems to trust Sanetoshi so I don't think that's it but I'm curious just what she meant there.
Sanetoshi states that other kids than Himari need the medicine, hence the price is rising. By stopping Kanba's transaction, she wants to make sure he doesn't have the money to pay for the elixir. Which is perfect for her : more elixir for Mario ; Himari's death would hopefully free Kanba from his obsession and make him available for her (or so she hopes) ; Kanba would stop his shady work for the Kiga group (she tries to protect him).
She has at least 3 good reasons to stop Kanba from dealing with those men, but even if she does her maximum, I doubt she manages to save him. That guy is literally ready to die for Himari .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Seriously, after several long years, the spiritual successor to a certain (in)famous yuri couple has been found!
Except Yuri isn't in love with Ringo, but her dead sister. She is merely using her (in the worst way possible at that) as a substitute.
Someone gives me some YuMoka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Besides NanoFate and NodoSaki > all anyways.
(m__)m