Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-10, 07:42   Link #1326
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a very fun episode.

The fantasy sequence at the beginning of the ep was nice. I'm not sure Sawa would accept to wear that costume in real life, it's very revealing. The boys being frogs in Konatsu's script is lame. I hope they'll change that and give them a bigger role.

I thought Taichi's drawings were going to surprise everybody, but nope, he sucked just like he claimed. I would have liked to see his drawings but it might be better to leave it to the imagination
They hinted once again that Taichi has a crush on Sawa, however with only 2 episodes left, there's nothing much they can do with it. It's a bit of a shame. I would have been curious to see how Tari Tari handles romance.

So, the reason the VP looked out of it lately was that the school is closing down. Makes sense, she has so many memories there. It doesn't seem like there is anything she can do to prevent the school from closing down. She can only accept it.

I loved the ending of the episode. Seeing Wakana so happy makes me feel all warm inside~ she's come a long way.