View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 18:56   Link #448
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Truthfully, the franchise in its current state would have never attracted me, but then again I guess I am a fan of traditional MG at heart. Magical boy Marty Sue doesn't work, but I admit my biases. :3
I'm pretty sure Tsuzuki or at least the people that works with him is plenty councsious of this, hence the movies and the PSP games based on the more popular seasons xD.

While also acontinuing the story in Force for those who got engaged by the concept presented in StrikerS.

I'm also a fan of Mahou Shoujo at heart and what i liked the most about the franchise was the interesting concept of mixing the values and charm of a mahou shoujo anime with the action and flashy moves of a mecha series. StrikerS inclined much more for the mecha half of the series and Force is going even further into that, i struggled enormously with that for a looooong time.

But i started to make a mental division between S1/A's and StrikerS/Force in terms of conceptualization in order to be able to stop the contionuous comparission. Not everything about the latter two is bad, tough. I'm glad for the appearance of certain characters like Subaru and Agito. And while i'm not dying of love for Force, i at least find Veyron and Tohma interesting and i'm bitting my nails to see what will happen to Signum/Agito.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote