View Single Post
Old 2010-12-16, 23:48   Link #28199
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
GWAH! I still say that it's Quattro's fault, but now I'm thinking that she was following orders.

But still...

Quattro sent the bomb back in time that killed Nanoha and sent this whole sequence of events into motion and Seikou is the catalyst.
And you still have some interesting theories. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
I already had an idea as to what I think the ending of this will be, and you keep justifying it. I love this fic.
Heh, either I'm a bit more transparent than I hoped, or I might be sending off the wrong signals. We shall see. ;p But thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Spoiler for There's some spoilers for people who haven't read the chapter...:
Spoiler for Spoiler for those who haven't read the chapter:

But thanks for the comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Errors, quote, etc.

To be honest I was kinda bored with this chapter. Took me several hours to read it because I kept wandering away to do other things. Isis's appearence just feels out of place, like she doesn't really belong in there. The Teana/Givo stuff was a bit more interesting, but it seems you've overlooked the fact that Teana can turn invisible. I know the one area had an AMF but otherwise she can just use that and not have to worry about being caught. Maybe she'll use it next time.
I didn't forget about it, but there are a few things to keep in mind, the most important being that magic is detectable. Teana's Optic File is merely an illusion, and even at the end of StrikerS, it was shown that cyborgs can see through the illusions. So using magic would essentially give her away. Also, she's not too worried about being caught; she can sneak around and hide easily as she knows the area intimately. The problem is to expose what Quattro is up to. It's still a useful ability in the right situation, though.^^

Anyway, perhaps I didn't make the Isis stuff interesting enough, so I'll look it over and see if there are any improvements I can make Thanks for your comments and corrections as always, though! I should have some stuff in the next few chapters that you might find interesting.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote