View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 18:15   Link #1317
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I don't know, but all is possible in DxD Universe, I am sure that Rossweisse and Issei will improve their relationship to put her officially inside the harem, because she has not slept with Issei still, I expect that Issei save her family, although i dont know if will save them economically or maybe save them of a danger. hahahaha
Its kind of hard to figure out the lore of Norse in High School DXD. If you ever saw the Rise of the Valkyries then you know there is a total of 9 Valkyries. It seems to suggest that there are many more Valkyries however in High School DXD. Some searching in the internet suggest that Rossweisse is the youngest of the 9 Valkyries. Rossweisse haven't mentioned she had a sibling, though she already stated that many of her fellow Valkyries looks down on her, mostly on part of Odin's lazy tendency and was given the title of Servant Girl. I feel for Rossweisse, you are the bodyguard of a God, the only thing you need to do is watch out for him and kill anyone to tries to get his head yet she has to do that and lectures him, care for his lifestyle (albeit even with her own money), and then gets insulted by her boss and her fellow Valkyries.

Hopefully she gets what she deserves, a nice life and a boyfriend (its most likely Ise, so she needs to be wary of Rias' backlash).