Thread: Licensed Ghost Sweeper Mikami
View Single Post
Old 2004-09-13, 01:33   Link #7
tsunam

Tsunam of Ishin-Anime here.

First things first, I'd like to remind everyone that Ishin believes in a strict non licensed series policy. Thus, before we even began work on the series we talked to a few of the various parties involved, and got a general consensus of what the current licensing status was. The basic jist was: Ghost Sweeper Mikami the movie is licensed. The series, however, is not at the current time. Once upon a time it was, however the contract was dissolved due to undisclosed issues in production.

I'd like to reitereate that Ishin does not partake in subbing of Region One licensed series. I hope this eases the minds of people as well hope that you enjoy the series as we continue to release it at the pace we can maintain. Please be patient as a good majority of the staff is in college. Many of which are in the final few years. As always we are at #ishin-digital @ irc.bakanet.org. Please visit us and let those who don't visit the forums know that you enjoy the series.

~Tsunam

P.S. The english dub is in england also a region 2 area. The Movie is licensed by Manga, and has been since 2002 I believe. Been a while since the research was done. If its out of date please let us know.

Last edited by tsunam; 2004-09-13 at 02:18.
tsunam is offline   Reply With Quote