View Single Post
Old 2011-10-04, 20:00   Link #12
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well if you have only recently gotten into anime then Bakemonogatari probably isn't a good example of anime for a starter.
While I love the series myself, I wouldn't push the matter for someone new to anime into watching it, however it looks like you've watched enough anime to know what you like or don't but what Konakaga says is some great advice concerning Bakemonogatari

Regarding Shuffle!, I'd say give it a go but it's outcome is not exactly in line with what you want concerning a tsundere girl.
Still a fun series none the less.

Shakugan no Shana is worth a look.
For me in many ways it's similar to Zero no Tsukima, as in I really did quite like them at first but then they just became "boring"(thats me being nice there)

For Myself, Yourself, it's a good series, should fit right in with what you want.
It's got quite abit of drama to it tho, not as bad as say School Days but intense enough to keep you buzzing.
On the whole it's a little more serious than funny.

Now just wondering if I should recommend Kore wa Zombie Desu ka, cause I'm not quite sure tsundere is strong enough and well a 2nd season is still to come but I love this show so will recommend it anyway

I think Asu no Yoichi should be a good watch as well, it hits on most of the marks on what you want.

I'd second MM!, Mayo Chiki!, Hidan no Aria, Baka to Test to Shōkanjū, Ladies v.s. Butler, Amagami SS episode 21-24(good call there Obelisk ze Tormentor).

ehh also maybe check out Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga nai?

...yea ok so that doesn't quite fit in many ways yet it does in others.