View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 12:18   Link #17202
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Imagine a bad boy trying to get girls in ISA world He's ginna get his ass beat
Doesn't stop some people from trying and... err, succeed *looks at some OC in the old pages*

Quote:
Side note - The harem would be intimidated to do anything. There goes 90% of the content
And the manga will consist of 40 pages about Chifuyu shooing the harem and curbstomp them...

Quote:
Side note 2 - Tell me that manga name! I'll just skip the sex scenes like I usually do.
I seriously forgot, sorry.

Quote:
Side note 3 - They're sleeping in seoarate beds Tatenashi has her limits when it comes to stuff liek that Would this cause him to saty awake and be unable to relax? By the way, he has an aversion ti bath's since he didn't do it everyday due to being on the run. Cue dragging tothe bathroom
I don't say that, i said, sharing the room.

The rest is good though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
expanding on AE but probably never going to publish another chapter of it.
Quote:
@ Demi - How about another fic? You do oretty good plots.
Well, I don't see why you have to stop. I mean, your world building skill and plotting are top notch, even so far as changing narmful conversation into something serious.

Writing another fic might give some refreshment... or maybe plain lucky, Sacred Twins NEVER meant to be a main project. It was made to promote the old TLR Stratos.

Going to sleep, see you guys. =.=