View Single Post
Old 2008-05-19, 17:54   Link #36
4Tran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
So, TK and myself were discussing some stuff (mostly Macross fanfiction projects and OC works), and we got to thinking about a somewhat crazy idea: A Macross Original Charecter & Fanfiction Discussion Thread.

Kha doesn't really like tech stuff so TK and me are keeping him in line with Valk tech specs. Basically, a Macross version of the Nanoha OC thread, but much, much saner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
More like I've not as much as tech appreciation for Macross as for Gundam, thus limiting my ability to move around here. But I'd definitely second the idea, because of the good it'll do. Macross F has infected me in a big way, and like in Nanoha, I'd definitely want in on an OC fiesta!

The Macross Original Character Creation and Discussion Thread will be safe for as long as we can humanly keep it from the scum of the 1nternetz. And we've got a proven track record.
It's probably best to keep any fanfics in the Fan Creations forum. If any of you have questions about the technology in Macross, or historical events and the like, feel free to ask them here. On the other hand, if you have a compelling reason for an Original Character thread in the Macross forum instead of the Fan Creations forum, please point it out; I'm not totally opposed to the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
How about a manga thread for Frontier as well? I wouldn't mind talking about a few things in the manga and we also have a second Frontier manga starting up very soon.
Sure. I haven't read the manga, but I hear that the anime version has already passed the events of the Shounen Ace manga (and that the anime is way better to boot), but the prospect of a second manga definitely makes a new thread more viable.

Write up an opening post in this thread, and I'll turn it into a new thread.