View Single Post
Old 2007-11-05, 20:34   Link #82
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejazz87 View Post
Well it's not like the Patriots had the game sealed. Had Manning not fumbled, the Colts could have scored and the game may have been over. And this was without Harrison.
Also, if those horrible pass interference calls weren't made against the Patriots (the one against Hobbs was just ridiculous, if anyone says otherwise they're just being biased), the Colts probably wouldn't have scored. Brady had an off game, as well (two INTs as compared to two for the rest of the season). Thomas didn't get in much, either, for reasons unknown. That RCA dome is a huge advantage for the Colts.

Though even given all those factors, I think the Patriots should have won by a larger margin. Look for them to kill the Colts when the Colts travel to my neighboring town of Foxboro in a month or two.

By the way, while I like Addai (my favorite Indianapolis player), most of his production early on can be chalked up to the Patriots' game plan being taking the receiving core out of the game. They weren't playing for the run.
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote