View Single Post
Old 2004-07-18, 15:47   Link #56
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronwen Stx
Your theory about the umbilical cord and its credited validity that Naruto is the 4th reincarnated needs to be expanded so I can actually understand what you're saying. In all honesty, reincarnation is a rather subjective word don't you think? While there are many theories about reincarnation that I have heard of...this one is the most bizzare yet. Seriously, to die and then...reincarnated in the span of what? 2 minutes? 1 minute? 30 seconds?

If I recalled correctly, upon the sealing of Naruto in the manga, we were shown a picture of a baby surrounded by candles and blankets; umbilical cord cut. I'm beginning to think that the 4th has planned this all along. From the birth of a child to the sealing of Kyuubi.

I agree that the 4th is not the type to abuse power but he's intelligent and he realized that sealing Kyuubi inside of him is a waste of excellent resource. No matter what, it still stands that the 4th has planned this ahead and that he thought that the Kyuubi is something that could be proved useful if controlled. I really do think that Naruto is someone that's close to the 4th and I'm guessing as much that it's his son. While it's true that there are many holes in my theory, I think that it's the most plausible theory. To seal Kyuubi inside of Naruto does suggest that he's being protected or that the 4th thought that by sealing Kyuubi inside Naruto means that he will protected. So what does that mean? That means that Naruto is most definitely close to him.

Besides...clone or reincarnation. Does the 4th have the power to manipulate that beyond his control? Reincarnation is a rather large entity that I fail to understand how it could be controlled. The ability to manipulate the sealing jutsu on the other hand, so that it'll be sealed inside Naruto but not sealed enough so that Naruto can learn to harness it makes sense. I mean, despite the fact that this is something of a fantasy world, there has to be some sort of grounds, limits and laws to how much you can exactly control. Chakra, no matter how large can only control so much. The 4th was no god, he was still a human no matter how talented and powerful he is. He has limits and the ability to control things that seemed beyond hand is...just stupid.

I didnt say that the 4th used a jutsu to purposely make himself a child. And i use the word reincarnation for lack of a better word.

What i said was that he was reverted back to that age due to either the Kyuubi being unable to die, therefore it stays sealed in him, and instead of him dying (since if he dies the kyuubi goes as well) he becomes a child. Or maybe something happened because of the healing powers, or maybe the kyuubi interefered somehow in order to save his life. But thats that theory in a nutshell.

However your comments have inspired another thought, what if he did have some kind of jutsu that could revert him to a child? Now i know your thinking WTF hes not god! Well it wouldnt be that great of a technique, it would be like a very crappy version of Oro's technique, except a lot crappier. You lose all your memories and start from scratch. Anyways, if he knew that the fox had to be sealed, he could have done that jutsu after performing the sealing jutsu, somehowe negating the having to die part? It does solve the fact that he had everything prepared though, as well as the umbillical cord.

However it is true that with the candles etc. it does look like it was prepared before hand. Im still not buying that it was his son etc however, or that he purposely sealed the kyuubi within him. I dont think he would do that WILLINGLY, but if it was the only way for some reason, i would agree with that. Also the fact that the baby was JUST born makes the coincidence of it being related to him pretty far off, it just seems more likely it could have been some random baby.

Also the 4th could be sealed inside of him, perhaps in another door or something, or behind that Kyuubi .

Last edited by Dauthi; 2004-07-18 at 16:06.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote