View Single Post
Old 2010-04-25, 13:40   Link #9164
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
This is kind of what I meant in the first place
and that's where I don't get it.
In the case the murderer knows of the endgame explosion, he wouldn't bother killing anyone. Why going through that hassle if everyone is going to die anyway? So in this case the one who wants to cover him, wouldn't have anything to cover.

In the case the murderer doesn't know of the endgame explosion, then we have two cases: the one who wants to cover him, knows of the endgame explosion, but in that case the endgame explosion would be the most effective way to cover everything up, so there wouldn't be actually any need to make fake murderers and closed rooms.

In the cases both of them do not know... well you have something incredibly improbable.
Either you have not 2 but 3 different parties with different agenda: murderer, person who covers the murderer, explosion murderer. Or 2 plans and an unfortunate incident: murderer, person who cover the murderer, and natural event that just happens to solve everyone's problems permanently.

this path of reasonings doesn't seem very promising to me.
I think the old idea that someone is trying to create a fake murder mistery and a killer of opportunity jumps in killing everyone for real, is by far more credible.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote