View Single Post
Old 2006-10-10, 15:10   Link #169
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumir View Post

Come up with a web site that will allow you to build a laptop with the same specs as a ps3, as well as capabilities... for under 700 USD...
I really think you had a well writen respond...But then you compared PS3 to PC.

If Powerwise...Yes. It is it is hard....But in Capablities...I really do not think you understand the implications Sony would recieve if they did that. If they even tried todo that...People like me would never buy a game. And were is the DVD Burner^^ Or the ability to upgrade parts^^ PC and PS3 is in an entire different leagues with capabilties.

And and smart guy...Here is were the flaw always is at with people comparing the two. I bet you included Speakers...Monitor...Keyboard and mouse also into the price of a PC^^ Yet the PS3 doesnt come with it either now:P The only two things you can compare is the box and PS3...And Yes you can make the box's power very close already to the PC if you know were to order from and make it yourself for about the same price. Because with your logic...Guess we have to include that HDTV also^^ The home audio system...Not to mention the Keyboard and mouse and controllers now too to the PS3 costs^^

There is a reason why its only Sony Saying its as good as a PC^^ They are trying to do the samething they did with PS2...They can avoid a quite of bit of Tax in Europe if its a PC...At best its a horrible Gimped PC
And if you care to know more on PCs...Best forums in the world

Like I said...its just Sony PR:P Need we remind you of everything Sony's Pr on PS3 has said over the years^^