Thread: Licensed Vivy -Fluorite Eye’s Song-
View Single Post
Old 2021-05-30, 07:38   Link #233
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor's Hammer View Post
I'm pretty sure the original cause wasn't Vivy as Kazu-kun stated. If you recall from Episode 1, there were no AIs eerily chanting Vivy's song in the previous future we know about. This time around when the future is the present timeline, something about Vivy's song, whether it be due to a hack making AIs go berserk after hearing that song or something else, is the catalyst for the AI war.

Given that Vivy has probably been asleep for the last 15 years after it created its song in the archive, someone probably hacked it and gained access to the song, making the song the catalyst for the war as an attempt to troll Vivy or cause Vivy to suffer. I can't say I can guess the reason for this happening, but I do not believe that Vivy caused the AI war. It's almost certainly due to a hack as Vivy's emblem was flashing red even though Vivy was asleep, which shows that someone or something was up to no good.
imagine it Yugo who caused the Apocalypse just to get that answer from Vivy because the dude was batshit crazy in the end.