Thread: Licensed Dragon Ball Super
View Single Post
Old 2017-01-28, 21:57   Link #2909
Blueknight78

ok, now basically we finally get kuririn back in the "action", he finally realized which he is no more just a "normal person" which a normal job, he is a "warrior" and must keep fighting for himself and for his family and not be a lazy cop, well to be honest kuririn really never was the "big" martial artist in the beginner and he was really a little coward and lazy and normally could prefer "cheat" rater than fight only later which his "fighting spirit" grow stronger but get hibernated due to goku become the "god hero" and he don't need to fight anymore, now we get kuririn and gohan back in action preparing themself for the great universe tournamente.

And talking about it, looks like again goku will be the one to "put fire" on the things and want this tournament to already start and probably he gonna be the reason for the: "your universe will be erased if you loose" like many times.

next episode will be about buma being pregnant with vegita daughter, looks like many elements from GT will be there like akira is trying to make a sort of "retcon" with GT or "rewriting it on his own way.

the big point here was really the flying nimbus "back" i really miss the "kid goku flying on the nimbus and using his magical rod" like the "original son goku from the chinese gods legends where he was based, looking at goku flying on the nimbus really make me feel sad which this remembered me how the serie changed a lot and specially goku, when he grow he was the character which really get huge changes leaving behind many of his iconic elements like his rod and nimbus, i really miss that old time of dragon ball before the Z. , that was really funny times and what for me dragon ball was great in my youth.