PonSquared
A Very Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
BETA food Om Nom Nom Nom
Yes, please! We can only hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Japan was ALREADY taken back in 1999 with Operation Lucifer.
Ehh, when did that happen? Was I sleeping during that part of the story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
I'll largely skip over the rescue scenario, since it's pretty much a blatant set-up anyway to add more Yuuya/Cryska/Inia bonding and introduce Tasha personally.
Oh! I did too! It was so boring. Talking, threatening, talking, more talking, belt coming off, PUNCHHH!, then more talking, and intro to the next girl who will fight over the main character... sigh. Perhaps this is how Russian people act in the military, but it wasn't particularly compelling dialogue. It all seemed so forced. Just badly done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
meh, wasn't that great of an episode.
Agreed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
I missed beta =l .
Me too!

-----------------------------------------

It was fun watching the BETA eat some faces at the beginning of the episode. It really turned the tension back up. Though, why no laser bugs? That was so disappointing! What a cop-out. The BETA are LOL easy to kill with flying things if there are no laser bugs. More laser bugs, please!

Hopefully next week we'll see some people killed. I guess the Russian pilots were introduced so they could to be killed in the battle to keep all of the main characters alive. (Someone has to die in war...) Well, here is to hoping some main characters meet their makers.

(6/10) For having some face eating at the beginning, but then letting us down with a bunch of talking for 20 min and no more horrible deaths. The possibility of gruesome deaths hangs in the air for next episode so maybe there is still hope.

Funny, I have never watched something and so hoped for the graphic deaths of most of the main characters, before. Yuuya shouldn't die, at least. He's cool.

Last edited by PonSquared; 2012-08-19 at 20:27. Reason: stuffs