View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 22:58   Link #21
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Not all of them, btw, but they seem to follow this formula:

1. Have a ridiculously sob backstory.
2. Ditch your moral values and become like the honey badger who doesn't give a crap.
3. Ditch your friends, because they can't help you, and could even be an obstacle to you.
4. Go on a quest for UNLIMITED POWER!
5. Become so overpowered that not even the final villain can TOUCH YOU.
6. If the final villain somehow overpowers you, know that the Deus Ex Machina is still out there to save you, if you're lucky.
7. ???
8. PROFIT!

If you can't follow all of these (I mean ALL OF THESE), people will call you a wimp and never consider you as a badass.

If somebody can prove me wrong by giving me a RECENTLY POPULAR badass MC who is still a paragon of justice and a solid believer in the Power of Friendship, be my guest.

Spoiler:

I have been in an actual argument over this one.

Thank you.
Can you give me a list of those awesome MCs, Cause seriously, I cant remember any besides that owsawa guy. . .Maybe Kamina but well. . we all know what happened there.

also, I actually like the guy from accell world, I never had too much of an issue...I think the story line as a whole was just crap though, had a good premise and setting, but the story is just stupid, and according to the source material, it just goes on and on and on (its not even close to being finished) When It had the potential of being awesome with some awesome growth of the MC, but the story. . .and the stupid loli red king B.S. killed it for me. It would be awesome if the story really involved some growth, but yeah people hated on him from the start, mostly because of the character design of him . . .which I can definitely see how that can be a turnoff (he looks more like a caricature than an actual short and fat character)

but yeah, provide a list of these awesome MCs that I have seem to have missed
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote