View Single Post
Old 2012-05-20, 11:41   Link #10
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
I just noticed (today actually) when I was re-watching the episodes that Mikono had a Banana Milk drink in the Beasts of Love episode and Zessica had some. Then we have the swimsuit and banana and hot water (or was it milk?) episode LOL...could this be a sign to let us know gender bending applies in Aquarion Evol? (Look at Mix, she's a he now lol) It would actually be quite good to have all the female characters in Sousei No Aquarion reincarnated into males and the males reincarnated into females...Oh Kawamori you have such a FRUIT FETISH...Apples, Oranges, Pineapples, Melons, Bananas...what's next?...GRAPES? XD
A major theme of Aquarion EVOL is love in REVERSE. So that may apply to the reincarnations. Everyone's genders were probably reversed when they were reincarnated. There have been signs of a Apollo and Silvia gender switch atleast.

Even the second opening has lyrics like "let's love each other in this backwards world!" Or something like that.:P. It's been a while since I watched it.