View Single Post
Old 2008-04-03, 07:51   Link #438
kacike

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokoyoko View Post
[face-palm] what's disgusting is your lack of courtesy, your warped motivation to register out of purely vindictive intentions, and your bizarre and incorrect use of the word "drawer."
I re-enter the forum against i was initially thinking to do and what do i found?. Some random guy trying to make a fool out of me...

Lack of courtesy? : Which part of the "with all due respect" do you not understand.

Warped motivation to register out of purely vindictive intentions? : vindictive? omg , VINDICTIVE!!??. I searched that word my friend , and i dont like it. I came here to tell you all what kind of reaction that image is getting out there. I merely told my opinion about it. Now , tell me where is the revenge there. Or are you telling me that i am hurting/anguishing the drawer with an honest opinion?

Bizarre and incorrect use of the word drawer? : My bad , some of the animesuki users have not english as a native language since we are from all around the world. I hope that you have no problem with that. If you are willing to teach me a new and more correct word meaning drawer ill be glad to hear.

To sum it all , i think you are trying to mock me. I came here with an opinion trying to be useful for the community and you use sacarms against me. I hope you had fun.

ShiniIllumi , maybe disgusting have connotations i am not aware of. What i wanted to say its that that image is , as we say here in spain , "desagradable". It means that its ugliness shocks anyone who access the page. I am not sure if i am being understand now , have i used the right words?. I mean no offense to the drawer , its just and opinion and i must say that in its own style it is very well draw. Its just... that it is shocking and , in a way , "desagradable".

Well , i came again not to justify myself , i dont care about what you think about me , but to bring something useful. I found a way to block that image for everyone who might think like me to use and i thought it would be useful to share it. It is to add the next line:

Quote:
127.0.0.1 static.animesuki.com
to the hosts file. I am using it on linux , you find the file in /etc/host. For windows , you can go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts and edit it , adding the previously written line to the end of the file.

So far , it only block that image. I dont know if any other files will be block but i think that will not be the case. If it happens , you can comment the line with # so it is not used. Like this:

Quote:
#127.0.0.1 static.animesuki.com

Well , i hope you found this useful. Ill be leaving you now. Thanks , again , to the animesuki community for this extra-nice site.
kacike is offline   Reply With Quote