Thread: Licensed Upotte!!
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-14, 13:28   Link #104
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 01

Aha, this series seems like the perfect fit for the lolitron. It's not a crime, right fella's? To fall in love with a gun, they sure aren't jailbait that's for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
The girl character designs aren't really distinctive, have a hard time keep track of who's who and what country they're suppose to be.
Yeah, I find that very much difficult to get used to. I thought this was anime, where the girls have massive amounts of hair and colors to put a rainbow to shame, but these 4 Upotte girls have practically just 2 shades of a color type between them. Several times already I mistook the Britain girl for the USA girl, these girls have hair no longer than the nape of their neck.... to be dead honest I always thought the American girl would have "big ones" you know.... though that's probably my fault having been poisoned by Strike Witches *cough*

Here's something that confuses me to no end: what is the deal with my fellow countrymen and women having an eyepatch? I've never seen anyone in Germany with an eyepatch, and I would have found it unbelievable if I hadn't had my eye blinded out a few days ago (heck right now I'm the only one I know of from Germany with an eyepatch), but what is the story about that, that these girls from Germany got to have an eyepatch? I'm just going to go off the top of my head in recent times, ja: There's Laura Bodewig, and then just 2 seasons ago there was that Margit Eberbach, and how about that Soryu Asuka langely oh sorry I mean Asuka Shikinami, and then this teacher in Upotte...... I used to laugh at my country being portrayed as warmongers in Anime, but warmongers w/ an eyepatch? That's one club I never thought I'd join....

My confused state of mind aside, I wish we got to see that thong butt.... silly shadows... but I guess that's the science of it. The sun don't shine in the shade, huh.

Oh heck forget those kiddies, I'm in this series for the oneesan's!

THOSE LEGS Loli where, I'm hot for oneesan!

Ahem speaking of them, I noticed their hair are longer than the loli's.....EVEN THEN, I was able to distinguish the oneesans. Take that, thong butt girl!

Mindless question, but.... if these loli's are assault rifles.... what would a pistol be? *hides*
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote