View Single Post
Old 2014-07-28, 15:22   Link #6607
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Okay, since I've been in Ohio all weekend with no internet, it's time to respond to everything I wanted to from first to last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Damm it SmokinFerret88!
Why are your fanfics so good?
Because, I'm Ferret; Trend-setter extraordinaire, that's why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
Ferret, this's your fault. Okay, now I'm not haunted by this scene. Might not be as good as I imagined...
I usually don't like taking the blame, but if the shoe fits I'll wear it. Especially since said shoe provided a nice snippet. Great snip Lock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Is Frenda and Touma what's in now? but that's not happening in canon because she's in half but then again its fan fiction. Its alway better to have the impossible and different from canon or whatever is popular.

I'm all up for more FrendaxTouma.
Trend setter Ferret doesn't care if its in or not; I'll make it what's 'in' if it gives us fans some goddamn verity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Hey Smokin' hot Ferret. Remember how I said I can't read ACWD because your walls of text make eyes bleed?

Nevermind that. It wasn't because I'm dyslexic or that I have bad eyes (although those sure don't help). It just turned out that after twenty years I've been diagnosed with ADD, and that a little dose of lisdexamfetamine basically made it so my persistent reading problems vanished. I actually did not bleed out my eyes (re-)reading the first three chapters of ACWD.

Dammit, I've been missing out. You're pretty good (*insert Ocelot here*).

BUT I'M STILL NOT GOING TO READ IT FULLY UNTIL YOU REACH 500,00 WORD MILESTONE SO STEP IT UP SON!
Glad to hear that Kyon, now you'll finally be able to see what all the hype is about I guess. Now all I gotta do is reach that word mark so you can enjoy the whole experience. That'll take a while though...yeah, you're gonna be missing out for a good while. But, when I get there, I'll be sure to remind you.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote