View Single Post
Old 2008-09-21, 22:28   Link #10565
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
Okay... I was thinking about the reasons for Cornelia being alive, and it reminded me of the 2ch "spoilers" that I translated awhile ago.

23. Mask of Schneizel: Nunnally, who was though to have been dead, suddenly appears before Lelouch at Mt. Fuji, controlled by Schneizel
24. Sky of Damocles: The fight between Lelouch and Schneizel is pushed to the extremes, with Lelouch narrowly achieving victory by making restitution with a woman who has always supported him: in other words, it comes at the cost of the death of the woman he loves most.
25. Cornelia becomes the 100th Emperor of the Holy Empire of Britannia. Kaguya becomes Prime Minister of the newly independent Japan. The two countries work together in reshaping the world and fulfilling the desires of their peoples. Because Lelouch and Suzaku both could not protect the people they wished to protect, they decide to start their lives over.
Kallen doesn't have to die. It could be Nunally. The one Lelouch could not save. I think they'll be starting over - at Ashford. - With fireworks. Lelouch, Nina, Gino, Anya, Milly, Rivals, Suzaku, Kallen, Arthur^^, albeit without Shirley and Nunally.

That is provided they have room for that in episode 25... Probably won't happen. Just saying it could mean Kallen or Nunally.