View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 04:28   Link #38
Ushima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Being with her would be a constant challenge, a struggle to keep up in the mutual contest, and for someone who is as competitive as me by nature, that would make for an interesting and fun life together.

You'll have to want and desire the challenge, though. If you don't feel up to it or want a calmer life, stay away by all means
Ah..a challenge huh? Never actually thought of it like that...

Even so, that really isn't my type..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Rihoko is diametrally opposed to Tsukasa. Tsukasa is very hi-maintenance, hi-yield. Rihoko is no-maintenance and defaults on you, no matter what you do. If that's your idea of a partnership, then Tsukasa is exactly the opposite of what you're looking for
Yeah...that's my type of gal alrighty Hi-maintenance means having to put extra effort (or at least to me it does) I'd just like a girl I can sit back with, and enjoy the simple things. And sure she'd most likely be more dependent on me, but I like that ;D (being the guy she turns to, being the person she can always count on) that's my ideal romance anyways.

when it comes down to it, it's all preference (obviously) some like the challenge, some like simplicity, and others like a bunch of other stuff. I'll always take the Rihoko route, simple, full of love, cute/beautiful, and the fact that she can make goodies is a bonus too ;D