View Single Post
Old 2012-09-06, 00:42   Link #23
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
You missed his point. What Dark Wing is saying is that Kio wasn't trained as a soldier and thus does not have the mindset nor discipline of a soldier. There's more to being a soldier than just knowing how to pull a trigger.
Except Kio has been involved in several battles by now and experience is very valuable so add that on top of his training with Flit he should be a very capable pilot.

And if there's an issue with the discipline and mindset about pulling a trigger he's already done it anyways so I fail to see the point in that.

Plus, he himself made the choice to continue fighting which involves disabling the suits which really is still pulling the trigger. If he had an issue with pulling the trigger to begin with he shouldn't be in that suit at all. All he's doing is not killing them but disabling them.

My point being is that his experience plus training including his x-rounder powers should make him a very capable pilot in being able to "defend" himself properly yet he can't even do that against competent pilots. He should be improving not degrading.

And I don't understand the part about Kio not knowing the Vagans were human. I was under the impression since G1 it was common knowledge that they were colonists from Mars. Heck Ezcelant even showed his face and you can see that he's human as you can be.

Last edited by SoldierOfDarkness; 2012-09-06 at 00:54.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote