View Single Post
Old 2011-09-18, 18:02   Link #2397
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Reading Karice's summary of the event was a real treat. Anywhere that I can watch it?
If you have a nico account, first half (sm15618435) and second half (sm15618528). Sorry for those without one, I haven't found it elsewhere...but there are guides for nicodouga registration around

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
It'll be nice if someone translated the whole thing especially Hanazawa's stuff since I find her really cute.
...greedy, aren't we? I'm sure it'll all be subbed in Chinese at some stage, you know...

Well, she was pretty cute. Left me wondering though, why she's seems so different in events to how she is on radio (she's known for being a sadist!)

I did figure out one more bit for Kana-chan, when they're talking about the theme songs (and perhaps, the sadist part is touched upon...)
Yoshida: Rather than bright and happy - I mean, in the way that Mayoi is bright and happy - Nadeko really has the heart of a young girl in love.
Kana-chan: Yes, I feel that way too. I think that meg rock's lyrics are really...really...good. (She says this rather hesitantly, and the other cast members are like ) And the word play is really fun, and the tune is really cute too. Also, it's like a rap, right?
Yoshida: Yes-
Kana-chan: I really had to think about how to do that.
Yoshida: Really had to think....Somehow, when I look at Hanazawa-san, I get the feeling that you're doing a "this company version"
Kana-chan: I have no idea what you mean. (said pretty forcefully)
Yoshida: Really? Are you sure? For one second, your character seems to have changed completely you know.
(laughter)
Yoshida: Well, Nadeko really is cute and endearing because she tries her best, but being attacked and constrained by the snake must have been really tough.
Kana-chan: When I was voicing Nadeko, I was always thinking that she must have hated it, being constrained like that, and that it must have been so painful; wondering if she'd stumble and so on. That's really pitiful, isn't it?
Yoshida: Here, I'd like to ask Kamiya-san, who was in the same studio, what his impression was. As a reporter, what would you say?
Kamiya: She was really cute.
(laughter)
Kana-chan: what is that!?
(nico erupts: wwwwwwwww)
Kamiya: It's not sexual harassment! From a work pov!
(nico: Kamiya, don't harass Kana-chan!)
Yoshida: That's right. He saved you in the end after all, right?
Kamiya: I'm being serious when I say she was really cute.
Yoshida: So the official comment is "seriously, she was cute". Thank you very much.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

Last edited by karice67; 2011-09-18 at 20:42.
karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote