Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 13:11   Link #172
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Guardian Enzo is right about this thread dancing on the knife's edge, even if it hasn't fallen off balance just yet (barely..), so a friendly reminder to all: spoilers from the source material shouldn't be posted in anime discussion threads, with or without spoiler tags. Which is to say, nudging speculations in the right direction, helping to answer questions that episode 1 didn't quite answer itself, comments regarding the manga's ending or overall story, or any other form of information that doesn't stem from strictly the anime as it is up to now, have no business being in this thread.

Being a manga reader myself I can understand the excitement of having a work you like being animated, and how that excitement can easily translate to wanting to chime in with an elaborated comment here and there, but please try to control yourselves. Almost-sort of-kinda-but not really spoilers can still get troublesome when they accumulate, and shouldn't be posted here to start with. Don't make me go yandere on you all. *slips back in to shadows*