View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 11:41   Link #3322
sudolicious
Otoshi-gami in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
...well I guess we won't be seeing you for a while then. LOL. Enjoy the Zelda marathon.
I don't play as much on the weekend because of all the anime releases. Played around 6 hours yesterday and managed to get the first 3 stones in WW, but then my Wii crashed and I had to do it all over ;_; Currently got 2 stones again, gonna continue later.
Decided to start with Wind Waker instead now because I was fucking hyped for it, didn't play it at all for 10 years - since the release. The Cel shading let WW age really well, it looks pretty good on a 38", especially the fire dungeon and the ocean/sky. I completely forgot how goddamn relaxing sailing could be

Also, I really envy you about Neptunia V, I finally have to get this myself too. Enjoy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Finished Kingdom Hearts 3D recently, playing Xenoblade finally after getting it quite some time ago. Currently on the Bionis Leg and WOW
Spoiler:
Yeah, Xenoblade is really impressive at times. The landscape/exploration turned out quite amazing, how long is the game supposed to be anyways? I stalled it on about 15-20hrs in, if I have time left I'll continue it after replaying the Zelda series.