View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 10:23   Link #637
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrir View Post
On the contuary, I think Sinbad always had that "winning"personality and charisma, which is why he can attract so many talented followers to him. Not to mention that hë probably used his "swag" (aka charisma) to break the mental conditioning chibi-assassin Jaffar and chibi-gladiator-slave Mursur probably had (look of despair and all that) and made them his bit....loyal followers. In the sense, he probably didn't start out like say... a low-CHA person like Alibaba who only recently start to gain his swag.
Oh, I have no doubt Sinbad was a confident, charismatic and extremely able, even as a youth... and to use the term, "alpha male."

However, just because his character development differs from Alibaba's doesn't mean that he doesn't have his own pivotal character development points in his youth worth exploring. Personally, I think the points of Sinbad's life where he decides to be a king of his own nation would be rather interesting.

Well, I guess it's always possible for it to be as simple as "Well, no one wants these islands with giant sea monsters roaming around it.... and I made promises to some refugees of various nations I travelled, so I'll just bring them there and be a king.""

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote