View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 15:53   Link #5203
molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Thinking on it, somewhat annoyed Lucy was counted out at that point. Yeah, she blew most of her magic on that attack, but we've seen that someone like Loke can just open the gate via his own magic. On that not I'm just surprised that none at least showed up to help her leave the arena.

Also an issue of when the fight was over. She's considered out of the fight after her big move, but not when she's tied up and getting beaten half to death?
Cheating is ok because they've been cheating from the start? I'd love to pull that kind of explanation at an exam. I'm not sure what being strong or weak even has to do with this. How is being stronger going to do anything about hostages being taken? If they had some crazy tournament before the time skip the same thing could have happened with them on top.
I'm pretty sure that's referring to the hostage taking not the cheating at the end. How Makarov and Mavis didn't notice the hair waving around even though Lucy could see it from that far away.
Do not forget that most of the time the hair wasn't not much over the ankle. She only made it near the head of the child long enough for Lucy to be able to see.. later it specifically showed the hair not much but a foot out of the ground.

Good think Lucy said it under her breath when she told Flare that she would go that far.. Natsu's hearing is better than we knew and a good thing too he realized from the conversation that something was wrong.

Secondly the others attention was on Lucy and why all of a sudden she stopped fighting you could even see them leaning forward trying to figure out what was going on so would not have been able to see the hair even peripherally.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote