View Single Post
Old 2011-03-12, 13:44   Link #551
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Ayanyan and Kanatan are safe! Whew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
^Any idea of Amazon.co.jp ? They have this letter on their front page that I asked translation of in the other thread. I got some ongoing orders from there which is why I want to know what it says on the front page.
If I am not wrong, it says that their shipments are all delayed due to logistics issues (roads, rails and shipping).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
I just wanted to say:

I am utterly DISGUSTED by these people that are actually saying this is payback for Pearl harbor:

http://media.riemurasia.net/albumit/.../794541220.jpg

People as ignorant as that should experience it themselves.
What goes round, comes round. Personally I believe in retribution. They will have their desserts someday.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-03-12 at 14:38. Reason: As much as they probably deserve it, let's be mature and not resort to such vulgar things...
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote