View Single Post
Old 2007-07-12, 23:28   Link #154
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
I know, but that is what i have as a set of tools to judge things.
And, y'know, wouldn't it be a good think to, y'know, try to broaden your perspective a lil' wee bit more? Y'know?

Quote:
I want to travel to Japan. I would like to live there, but I have heard it is very hard to get integrated into the society and that it is hell getting a car, apartment, etc. I also heard that even though friendly to foreigners the Japanese interact with one because it is considered the "cool" thing to have one as a friend and to interact as one, thus putting the actual friendship relationship as the lesser reason. I also heard that for Japanese women dating a foreigner is considered very good, but marrying one is looked down upon or something along that.
Once again, a few foreigner looks can't get the whole picture, and will never be able to cover all possibilities. The Japanese are people, too, and as such, they have different personalities and reactions towards the same thing. You can find a lot of conservative people, and a lot of liberal people, and I'm sure of it, and I would swear it even if my balls were on fire.

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote