View Single Post
Old 2009-11-27, 17:33   Link #30
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Woah, I almost didn't recognize Misaki in the beginning, she's on a whole different level of attractiveness without her glasses on and especially in her swimsuit attire. I wonder what kind of message and voice she heard, could it be Yin's? The Syndicate seems to be still alive and well, i.e. bad news for Hei, probably.

I'm glad we've finally got rid of Tanya, I never really liked her ability in the first place and it creeped me out since I hate cockroaches with passion. It was kinda funny how Suou tried to explain to Hei that she didn't shoot Tanya but he didn't believe her and instead kept on lecturing her about life and death. Now about Shion, looks like he either can exhibit similar abilities like Suou or it's a case similar to that of Hei and his sister, somehow. I'm sure it's not a coincidence where they happen to buy a rifle identical to Suou's.

Hei seems to be killing more humans lately, I don't think he killed any humans as far as I remember in S1 except the brief flashbacks we get of him as the "Black Reaper" and other contractors.

I'm also not really happy about the preview, I don't really like Gai nor Kiko because they're barely there for comic relief and don't really add anything to the plot. If they will really play some kind of part in the story, then their survival rate would be close to zero. It doesn't really seem like a filler episode though.