Thread: Licensed Yosuga no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-27, 12:55   Link #2094
Nikanoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob View Post
This has not been mentioned before, and it raises the question that I have that I had not seen raised before either. At 15:43-15:47, there is not a pool of wet ground below Haru and Sora, rather there is a trail of it leading from the lake up the stairs and across the flat ground they are laying upon. Kinda like, if I may be so bold, as if someone had pulled them out of the water and brought them to the top of the first set of stairs from the lake. All this really shows is that they didn't 'mystically' appear on that staging area, but it's a point in the direction of the "alive" end.
Well, what I meant was that if you consider the submerged stairs that can be used to climb out of the water, Sora pulling them both out seems much less farfetched than it would've been if she would have had to swim up. I was just wondering if it was shown this way intentionally. It did look like a kind of purposefully placed hint, to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
IIRC, we do see her in her swimsuit in Episode 3, along Kazuha's path.
Oh, you're right! How did I forget that? Probably been thinking about the last 6 eps too much, heh.
Damn she looks adorable.

As for the review, I read it all but... I'm guessing it's the same for anime, game, book, music and movie reviewers. After having seen such a huge amount of material (that they often have to go through just because it's their job) they seem to become incredibly jaded. I hardly ever trust professional reviews anymore, mostly preferring to rely on user reviews instead, since their experience is more in line with what mine is likely to be, not having seen as much.
Nikanoru is offline   Reply With Quote