View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 11:21   Link #1478
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Good resolution to this arc. Kassim turned out to be a very tragic character. At least it looks like he's finally found peace now.

Sinbad's little demonstration of power was mighty impressive. To think he has six more metal vessels. I'm not sure quantity over quality applies in this case though, unless he can use several djinns at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
for all those people facepalming at yet another "shadowy evil organization" cliche, don't worry. This story gets real good and doesn't let the evil group dominate the narrative.

I had dropped the manga when I got to this part because I facepalmed. I was hoping that alladin and allibaba would travel the world together and conquer dungeons. . .not face allahakatsuki.

but when I came back and marathoned through the weaker arcs after balbadd, it got REALLY good!
I have to admit the evil organization showing up got me worried for the future of the series as well. Good to know they won't dominate the narrative. I want more of the adventure aspect of the series.