View Single Post
Old 2006-12-15, 22:19   Link #336
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
As a closing word, initially I'd find myself in stitches every time Ayako loses it and goes on a rampage. And I absolutely savor her Megadere side aswell. In the early stages, she's the clear star and stealing the limelight. With progressing time, the focus shifts back on Mamoru who gradually proves to be more than just a cute stuffed doll. And in the later episodes, especially with the introduction of Emerenzia, I can see the good-natured silly comedy shift into something slightly more serious.

I'll certainly stay aboard ^_^
Agreed. There's something very refreshing about a drop-dead gorgeous, superhuman tsundere who is kind, gentle, and loving to her boyfriend and kicks the snot out of her annoying, busybody friends on a fairly routine basis. It's downright cathartic.

And along with my worthless opinion, I'm going to post another image of Ayako in that nice pink bikini. It was split into two images, but I asked anonymous on 4chan to join them. He said he could have done a better job if he worked on it longer, and it is a little rough, but it's a lot better than it was. My thanks to anonymous, whoever you are.