View Single Post
Old 2009-09-19, 00:12   Link #19883
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heatth View Post
Anyway, I was just joking. Tough I would like to see how th hell make Faris (FFV) story be possible in a gender bend universe. She was a princess razed by piretes while was faking being man (to avoid being raped) and ended up be the captain. How the hell we we would make a Prince crossdressing as a woman? For which reason?
That's actually rather easy. Do the same damn thing, only reversed. It's not entirely impossible for there to be a guy who's afraid of a large group of women utilizing him as a sex slave, and the series has plenty of male characters who could pass for female. Heck, that tradition, like so many others, started with the previous game.

I'm still standing by the "no bending video games" thing, I'm just explaining that Faris' situation could be done.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote