View Single Post
Old 2010-09-09, 21:01   Link #9
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
Why in the world you never told me you have your own thread all the time we talked?! And how come I am the last one! Even Kaze and Patchy came here before me -_-
Firstly, congratulations on opening your own thread <3

I have a feeling you didn't post all the sigs that you have....Aside that, your SOTM sig is REALLY lovely It looks a tad bit squished horizontally, but otherwise, it's beautiful *.*
And Riku might need a bit of blending but it's looking really great too!

Here some cookies for you ^.^ And I await future updates
It never came up...? and I told you at one point...
Well, they were the first to notice.

Thanks!! It's actually been here a long time...but before it was "signatures by neko" and i had the name changed. No one noticed it til I told Kaze and you about it and then people began noticing ^-^

Haha, actually these are all the sigs I have currently done minus my SOTM work in progresses...and thank you. I love it too, and I realise that it's squished and will try to fix it...I just don't know that it's halloweeny enough for Solace's liking. and Patchy said the image of Yuuki was kind of LQ, so I'm looking at others.

Yeah I have one where I blended Riku better but I don't know that i've placed it here yet.

Thanks!! (is it sad I don't really even know what cookies are/how to award them? all i know is they're good...)
I'll be posting updates for other sigs that I'll be working on, right now i'm swamped so I haven't done any in a while.

thank you Wing (since Kaze is calling you Star...)!! ^-^ I hope to be one day as good as you and Kaze and Patchy!