View Single Post
Old 2015-06-16, 00:25   Link #55
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenCalBayan View Post
I like the combat of FFXV and even Type-0 HD. It's real-time action based combat with all that it entails... sure, because of that, it's only natural to control one character instead of an entire party. But still, at some point, like in Type-0 HD, you could switch characters. Considering FFVII's cast, let's say you need close combat for a while, go with Cloud or Tifa, then, when you need long range, choose Barret or Vincent.
I like the combat style of Star Ocean 4. You play as 1 character though you can switch between all the characters on the field at will. Otherwise they act on AI and how you set up their fighting style. wouldn't mind a Kingdom Hearts style fighting though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenCalBayan View Post
Since they're doing an FFVII remake... I hope one day they will consider an FFVIII remake. FFVIII is my favorite FF, despite it's lame gameplay and so-so junction system... the world, the setting and the characters (except Rinoa) makes it one of the best FF title for me.
I loved ff8. The story was great but the junctioning aspect was too tedious and time consuming.