View Single Post
Old 2018-03-17, 06:43   Link #19
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

And the Sanji bitching continues...

This chapter wasn't even negative towards Sanji but rather Germa 66 focused. And people are still complaining about Sanji!?

I want Sanji to have his moment before the arc ends as well but right now the situation doesn't call for it. This is a get-in,get-out scenario and there's no time for Sanji to be dominating. Leave it to Germa 66 to secure a path for him.

My guess is IF Sanji is going to have a moment or fight it will be with Big Mom herself. Chiffon specifically changed course from Liquer Island to Puffs Island in fear of Big Mom regaining her senses and then quickly catching up the Straw Hats. I'm betting that's not going to be enough either. She will quickly catch up the Sunny and act as the final obstacle to clear in order to escape. With the Straw Hat Pirates already exhausted from outrunning Big Mom and her crew for multiple hours, it will be Sanji's time to shine.

Now with all that said, if Sanji doesn't get any further moment or resolution of his character in this arc, I'll be right there with you all with the criticism.