View Single Post
Old 2006-12-06, 20:22   Link #213
Alakzar

Location: At the moment I live in Fredrikstad, which an peacefull city in Norway.
An interesting question about Kurz and Kaname.

Well, I assume that most of you have seen the first season of FMP. Now, in Episode 6, something happened that I could not quite see the answer too.

Chidori is left alone with Kurz when Sagara is on he's mission to find gasoline, and make an message. In that time period, Kurz loses he's mind, probably very tired and somewhat confused, and grabs for Chidori. Not that unormal for someone like Kurz.

The next thing we know, is that he is laying in a way that suggests that Chidori punched him. Hard. So I just though, "Ah well, one could not expect less."

Now the bothersome thing: when they are discovered, and waiting for the enemy, something comes up. Kurz says: "I remember that the pretty heroine (Chidori) was very nice too the flirt too, right?" Then she makes an happy face.

An normal Chidori reaction would be an outburst of anger, and Kurz's face would probably have hurt alot.

Did something more happen between them, or was this just an glip/mistake from the authors? Since I really found that to be way mysterious.