View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 20:17   Link #396
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
WW3 did have Aiwass hijacking the Artificial Heaven (or at least the AIM field that makes it up) to allow Kazakiri to go in angel-mode and fight Gabriel in Russia. I think it's feasible to activate Artificial Heaven without needing LO's presence.
At that time yeah, but didn't Accelerator also remove all traces of the Aiwass virus? I don't he would do a half ass job and leave some kind of a 'backdoor' for Aiwass to 'hijack' Last Order again.

Of course I have no evidence for that except it would be pretty screw-up to have Last Order play the role as a victim for the third time again.

I suppose it's also entirely possible for the Sisters to combine their powers 'Captain Planet' style to summon Fuse=Kazakiri...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
And after a month or so's time, Artificial Heaven might have further improvements added to it following Vento's attack. It was still a work in progress after all.
That's what I'm thinking as well, but if that's the case things are going to get a bit hairy for our Aztec Magician and his girls...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote